Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Essential cookies for the provision of a service: Cookies that allow the use of websites, applications and their functionalities. They allow you to navigate websites and use your applications, such as accessing secure areas of websites through login. Without these cookies, the respective services can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: Cookies that collect information about how websites, applications and services are used. We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on your use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or web site services that we believe are of interest to users. These cookies are only used for statistical analysis and creation purposes.
- Cookies of functionality: Cookies that allow websites, applications and services to recognize the choices of users when they use certain services. We use feature cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies avoid entering your username each time the user accesses the website. We also use feature cookies to provide advanced user services, such as commenting on an article. In a nutshell, feature cookies save your preferences for websites, so you do not need to reconfigure each time you visit.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies used by Arttu or by outside companies, allowing users to present ads according to their interests, including the ability to limit the number of times a particular ad is displayed. These cookies also help measure the effectiveness of advertising.
- Third party cookies: Cookies that originate in a different domain from the website you visit. For example, when a user visits the website we may link to a website from another company - such as your social network account or a YouTube video on our page. When, for example, Facebook or Instagram makes a "Like" on a product or service displayed on our website, these social networks may place cookies in their browser. Arttu does not control the use of third-party cookies, so it is recommended that you consult the respective websites to gauge how such cookies are used and how they may be managed by Arttu.
Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the browser, in their access devices (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session Cookies: Temporary cookies, remain in your browser cookies until you leave the website. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. The user can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of his browser. For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following link:All About Cookies - http://www.allaboutcookies.org/